Can we trust the Bible? Many skeptics today say we can’t because the words have been translated too many times.
The cry of the Reformation was solo scriptura, which means scripture alone. Dr. Martin Luther refuted the writings of the popes and councils, relying only on the text of the Bible as the authority in life, morals, and salvation.
For those who base their eternal destiny on the words in the Bible, this is a huge issue. I Corinthians fifteen says that if Jesus has not been raised from the dead, then our faith is in vain.
But what if the very words of the Bible came from shysters who wanted to fool innocent people? How horrible to learn we’d been duped for years. If the Bible wasn’t accurately translated, we have no hope.
Apologist Josh McDowell offers answers. Josh has conducted life-long extensive research and now has released a book, God Breathed, on the power and accuracy of the Word of God. Listen and enjoy hearing Josh share his testimony and work.
* At 1:30 Learn what trauma Josh endured that made him want to disprove Christianity
* At 2:40 listen to how scrolls were preserved in history.
* At 3:20 learn how Josh’s life changed
* 5:40 Josh tells about what he found
* At 6:35 Josh says what we have now
Evidences that the manuscripts are accurate 7:30
- Learn what changed Josh’s life 9:30
- Josh talks about what brought pain 10:00
[tweetthis display_mode=”box”]Historical evidence shows the Bible can be trusted[/tweetthis]
[tweetthis]Scripture brings healing to our souls[/tweetthis]